The Windy City is known for its loaded hot dogs and stuffed pizza, but there are so many other culinary options from which to choose. As a melting pot for cultures from all over the world, Chicago has an array of delicious eateries, including many which are known internationally. Here are some dishes that you don’t want to miss when you are in town.
- Ropa Vieja at Carnivale
- Pan Fried Calamari at La Scarola
- Surf and Turf Dumplings at David Burke’s Primehouse
- Strube Ranch Wagyu Tartare at The Boarding House
- Arroz Gordo at Fat Rice
- Gino's Supreme Deep Dish Pizza at Gino’s East
- Vegetarian Beer Cheese Arepa at Bar Takito
- CurryWurst from DönerMen Food Truck
- Harry's Chicken Vesuvio at Harry Caray’s Italian Steakhouse
- One of the Daily Specialty Cocktails at The Whistler
Please, Point Me In the Direction of These Amazing Foods!
Quit scanning the internet, and start making some reservations. We've created this map of Chicago's best eateries and cocktail bars.