As the home of chowder (pronounced "chow-duh"), Boston is the focal point of New England cuisine. While traditional American fare holds strong, our listing of the 15 best dishes we've had in Boston shows Asian influences are making inroads. We've even included four drinks to help wash everything down.
- Maíz Asado con Alioli y Queso Cotija at Toro
- Giant Norm Burger at Cheers
- Ravioli at Teatro
- Sirloin Half Steak at Scampo
- Green Muenster at Roxy’s Grilled Cheese Food Truck
- Red Sox Pizza at Todd English's Figs
- El Guapo Burrito at El Pelon Taqueria
- The Double Awesome at Mei Mei
- Cannoli at Mike’s Pastry
- Blueberry Ice Cream with Cheesecake Pieces from Clink at the Liberty Hotel
- Sticky Bun at Flour Bakery
- The Great Pumpkin Ale at Cambridge Brewing Company (fall seasonal)
- Cabin Fever at Earl’s Kitchen & Bar, Assembly Row
- Berry Sangria at Tapeo Restaurant & Tapas Bar
- Bunker Hill Blueberry at Boston Beer Works
I'm So Excited To Try All of These Places, But Where Should I Start?
Luckily, we have this handy map of Boston's culinary masterpieces to point you in the right direction. Happy eating!